Saturday 26 March 2011

Uninspired...

Lovely ladies I'm struggling and here's why...

I posted way back that it all felt like there was to much going on *Want to move out, get married and go to uni) and I felt alone, well I took your advise. Once I get a new job (fingers crossed I should have a new one next week) We will be starting to save up and moving out *Hell YEAH* and I've found out I won't be able to get into uni until next year at the soonest so right now the plan is move out and plan a very small wedding for just 40 people...

All good right... Wrong I'm just feeling totally uninspired with the wedding it's not the wedding I thought I'd have and my family aren't behaving how I thought they would. I'm struggling to find inspiration for decorating a church. It's a place I have known forever and it just doesn't feel all the magical... The wedding is missing a spark and I can't put my finger on why. I'm so excited about the getting married and the marriage but I'm just sinking on the excitement about the details...

Help?

Love
Simone
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment