Tuesday 17 August 2010

We search our hearts and our minds...

Hi there, this blog used to be different it was about marriage/weddings, homes and jobs. Which was basically me once again running before I could walk. Which you’ll learn I do a lot. This month my life went in the right direction for the first time in about two years. But when I sat down and really thought about what had changed I realised that actually it wasn’t my life that had changed direction. I still don’t have a job (my boyfriend now does), I’m, still living in house with him and his mum, and I’m not so sure if we’re the people we used to be.

So I took the marriage off the blog took a step back and thought why not just see if I can get me sorted. I always wanted to write a blog but didn’t, until I felt I had found something that might interest other people, the wedding. But why can’t life, the people I know and meet, be enough not for any readers of the blog but just for me.

So this is the new Take My Hand and My Whole Life Too, although now it will actually be about my life. I hope your tell me about yours as well and maybe help each other.

S
xxxx

Song for today: No Envy No Fear- Joshua Radin

No comments:

Post a Comment