Tuesday 28 September 2010

But I realize that I need you And I wondered if I could come home...

Today I watched a video of another blogger’s wedding (oh, Hello Friend). It moved me to tears, big fat emotion tears that fell into my tea. It was just beautiful wedding full of love, family and friends and it looked like they had everything they wanted for their special day. Normally videos of weddings don’t move me to tears I feel almost like I’m intruding into some thing secret and intimate. Photos are different they are little glimpses of the best bits but a video bares all.

It wasn’t an amazing cake or a breath-taking venue that had this effect on me or even her dress although it was beautiful. It was when she walked up the aisle to her husband to be and his face was so full of emotion and that got me. There was such a pure love and want about it.

I forget this sometimes my sister is planning her wedding and I think she has lost sight of it too. When something makes me genuinely sob with joy in the wedding world it is normally the bride and grooms emotion. So now with that said I really hate that we have put the wedding on hold because I want the world to see the deep love and care the boyfriend and I have together.

Congrats To Oh, Hello Friend and her Husband!

Love
S
xxxx

Song for today: Bright Eyes – First Day of My Life
(because this song always make me cry as its how I feel about the boyfriend)

No comments:

Post a Comment