Monday 7 February 2011

Yesterday was news day...

So yesterday was the day we informed the world we have set a date.

I blogged about and my page got 44 views which is loads for an average day :)

Boyfriend told his Mum and she didn't really say anything.

I told my Mum and she was totally excited which I didn't think she would be so that so amazing.

I told both of my Sisters and only one replied... but at least it is the sister that always replies so it was no surprise!

My family are also really keen to pitch in and help another surprise.

So ladies are you ready? Lets plan a wedding shall we I will also value your hints, tips and advise.

Love
Simone
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. All right then, lets get on with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to starting the wedding planning; looking forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having this blog and people that are excited about our wedding makes me even more excited thank you xxxx

    ReplyDelete