Tuesday 19 April 2011

Hidden wonderland...

I had an interview at 11.30 this morning for a recycling company. Its in a place I have never been to before, I've only been past by bus. So I had no idea how long it would take me to find it it and looked it up on the Transport For London Website left a little earlier than suggested... I ended up in the area an hour early! But that was OK because I still had to find the place yet. A very nice man was cutting the grass so I asked him and he laughed as he told me the building I wanted was right behind me... I'd be waiting a while.

The recycling company is opposite a huge park and on the edge of that park is a wonderland! A tiny circular gated memorial garden. With an amazing huge twisting old tree right in the centre. There are the most fantastic brightly painted seats that are huge my feet almost couldn't touch the ground. All the plants are scented so it smells wonderful and there butterflies and birds every where. I had an hour to kill so sat on the bench under the sun oh the unexpected heat wave we are experiencing. It was bliss!





*I love the message on this bench*

So you can imagine I went to my interview very relaxed and happy and I think it went really well. I was just so shocked that this magical place is so close to my home and this is the first time I've seen it. Now I hope I get the job just so I can sit and eat my lunch in this wonderful space.

Love
Simone
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment