Tuesday 2 November 2010

Just had enough....

I came off my anti-depressants a while ago and emotionally I feel good but physically I'm in agony! I have this aching and swelling in all my joints. Every single one all at the same time! Going to the toilet hurts, I can't get myself dressed, can't use my phone without being in serious pain it makes me feel sick. Oh and I always have a head ache just to make sure I have pain everywhere.

And no pain killers are working. Everything takes me 3 times as long to do and then I'm mentally drained from trying not to let this beat me because I know its going to wear off when my brain realises that the pains not actually there its just because the pills have gone.

But people are getting bored of me asking for help every two seconds all day but they don't say they huff and roll their eyes. Believe me I hate not being able to do anything and I never ask for help unless I really have to.

And today everything is making me angry and cry because I just feel broken and I don't know when this is going to end. Everything that doesn't go right is just another thing pushing me in other words I'm being a pain and stubborn but this has be affecting me in various degrees for over a month and quite frankly I've had enough.

Sorry about the moan
Love
Simone
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment