Friday 24 December 2010

Some bad news...

Yeah I know its Christmas Eve and I don't mean to be a scrooge, but you know the job that sounded too good to be true, my dream job... well it was too good they emailed me today saying as my CRB check was taking too long to come back they won't be employing me any more after the 31th of December!

I received this email just as I got off the train to go stay with my Mum and Dad till Christmas Eve evening, just as my Mum was driving round to pick me up. I had seconds to get this news register it and then put it aside until after Christmas.

I'm heart broken I so wanted this job I would have worked my bum off for this job now I'm going to have to go back to retail which destroys my soul. I'll do anything (well almost anything) but I cannot be broke again, not for another year.

The boyfriend knows and although we haven't really been able to talk much because I don't want my family to worry yet. (I've some how got to tell them between Christmas, Mums birthday 30th Dec & new year) He has send me loads of texts telling me how its going to be ok. I don't feel very merry now... I just want to cry a lot we went through so much last year I really thought 2011 was going to be a good year.

They have said they will keep me in mind if there is a vacancy when my CRB check comes back.

I want to fall into a very dark hole...

Love
Simone
xxxx
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment: