Saturday 2 April 2011

Forget your troubles come on get happy...

I'm going to start by telling you the it's Saturday and I woke up at 6.40 am and stayed up because the weather is beautiful and I'm in a good mood... I know I almost don't believe it either.

So yes everything is up in the air wedding wise but why I am I pushing for a wedding I'm going to look back on and think why didn't we wait and do it properly. I have to calm down on my fear that everything is going to disappear if I don't grab on and never let go. So for now we are going to plan to go out for more dinners and gigs. I'm still trying to get a job so if you know anyone that needs office admin or shop assistant in London or Essex I'm your girl. lol

But something exciting did happen yesterday I got a new engagement ring!!!


I went for lunch with the boyfriend on his lunch break and we looked in the jewelers near his work and it was there for an amazing price as it's second hand and I had always looked at white gold, but it's yellow gold and I love it!!!! Because it was a small local business he re-sized it within an hour for me and I got to take it home. It's so perfect I can't stop looking at it!

I hope the weather is as beautiful where you are as it is here this weekend and have a lovely happy weekend!

Love
Simone
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment