Saturday 16 October 2010

And we'd be so free happy alone sharing a smile so far from home and we would laugh laugh till we cry...


Today two years ago the boyfriend and I got engaged we had already been living together and we had talked about getting engaged and I knew the boyfriend had purchased a ring.

It was to romantic, I have an obsession with stars I have a star tattoo and can completely get lost while looking at the stars. And there is a park behind our house that has a tire swing that you can lay on and look up and see nothing but stars! We have been sneaking out of the house to talk watch the stars a be alone since we started dating.

Two years ago on a clear night in the pitch black the boyfriend suggested that we go look at the stars and when I laid back and looked at the stars he put a song on his phone (true love way - kings of Leon) and as I look around and sat up he was on one knee asking me to marry him....

I cried and of course said yes and in the middle on the night in the dark it felt like no one lived near by and like time stopped the three things I found most amazing in the whole world, the boyfriend, the stars and music just changed my life forever

Love
Simone
xxxx

Song for today - Kings of Leon True Love Way
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments:

Post a Comment