Wednesday 23 March 2011

The dress countdown...

So we're almost at the finish line... Read here, here and here for the rest of the countdown.

But today we're on to dress 3 and 2
Align Centre
So at number 3 which is, Jewel JL307 by Priscilla of Boston

I love this dress as it is but because we are having such a tiny wedding and its going to be uber short, I like the idea of a short dress because I could wear it all day but everyone keeps telling me I would regret not having a big dress, so look at this *it's AMAZING*

I love it would be so cool lol *easily pleased* would solve all my problems. Again I like that It covers my back and it has such an elegance. I'm not sure about her shoes though lol

Dress number 2 is, Beatrix by Elizabeth Dye


Well there had to be a sort dress I'm still really undecided about a long or a sort dress, I think my main problem with a sort dress is loads of them are very 50's which I love but it just isn't my normal style or they are soooo plain! I really struggle to pick just one dress once I found Elizabeth Dye and then Sarah Seven. The reason I picked Dye over Seven for the number two spot was that I love Sarah Seven's dresses but I don't think I have the body to pull of one of her creations and I think my Nan and Dad would die if I wore and short dress with a corset top in a church lol.

So back to Elizabeth Dye all of her dresses are so whimsical I love them I had a really hard time picking my favourite. It bums me out that her dresses go to a size 12 as a lady a few sizes bigger than that. So it is not an actual option but I do love this dress and all its simple girly loveliness with a huge short veil is how I would rock it.

and tomorrow will be my number 1 dream dress!

Love
Simone
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment